Naruto: Jūnishi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiryuku's friend

3 posters

Go down

Kiryuku's friend Empty Kiryuku's friend

Post by NoGoodIDNames Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Hey, this is Kiryuku's friend. I've looked at a lot of this stuff and it looks really cool. If you'll have me, I'd love to help with the worldbuilding stuff wherever you need me.
I'm not super fluent with Naruto lore (I watched pretty much all of the original series, but not a lot of Shippuden or Boruto), but I think I can contribute some decent ideas to flesh out what you're looking for.
Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to help with.

NoGoodIDNames

Back to top Go down

Kiryuku's friend Empty Re: Kiryuku's friend

Post by Twister Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Hey man! Good to meet you! I'm glad to have you on board to help with some worldbuilding ideas! Man.. If you haven't seen most of Shippuden you really should -- it's a really great story, really transforms the original run.

If I think of anything specific we need help with, I'll definitely let you know! Hope you enjoy the story Very Happy
Twister
Twister
Author
Author

https://naruto-junishi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiryuku Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:49 pm

That's my boy. If there's a plot point, or some story element you want some more information on, let us know and we'll try to explain it as far as we have figure out lol. There's some things we still need to iron out and piece together, so another addition to the brain trust couldn't hurt.
Kiryuku
Kiryuku
Author
Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum