Naruto: Jūnishi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wife checking in.

2 posters

Go down

Wife checking in. Empty Wife checking in.

Post by Sarracenial Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Hi everyone!! This is Twist's wife! I've been following the story since the first post and I am finally taking the time to post to say how much I have been enjoying it. I've followed (or at least tried to follow) a few of the stories Twist has done before and having it just be the two of you has made this leaps and bound better than those other ones. You both bounce off each other so well and I honestly can't tell the difference between dialogue/characteristics of the characters when Twist writes them versus Kiryuku. It makes reading it flow like a legitimate story and I love it XD. It shows how much time you both spend on this!! (Of course I know that personally since the second Kiryuku puts a post up I lose my husband until he's done with his haha.)

Okay I won't gush anymore, I wanted to comment on the last few posts which have been the best so far, in my opinion. I LOVE how clearly you two (especially Kiryuku in your last post XD) are channeling that inner Hermoine for Minako, its so fun to see haha. I also seriously love the taijutsu/genjutsu style she does, it's so badass!! Chase asked me ages ago if I had a character in Naruto what jutsu would I want to use and that's what I came back with, but I love how you guys made it work with her style. I like that you've been slowing giving each character a chance to show off their jutsu, and I can't wait to see what else Atsuya can do (other than his sensing), since Taikaze and Minako have had their chances to show off!! I've been trying my hardest to not learn to much from Twist about the story so I am having such a good time learning about these characters as you guys go. Keep it up!! I'd love to talk about and help where I can with any ideas of feedback. I'm not much of a writer, but I am a huge reader so I am always here to give feedback on story elements =D

Thanks guys!

Sarracenial

Back to top Go down

Wife checking in. Empty Re: Wife checking in.

Post by Twister Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Woohoo! Very Happy Thanks for making an account, sweetie!

Haha it's true, I typically get kinda absorbed into it when it's time to write. But I'm glad you've been enjoying it! Like I said to Kiry's friend, NoGood, I can't think of much. Characters from other villages, if anything. The characters will spawn future plot events so that's kinda all we need right now. If you can't think of anything, that's okay, just enjoy the story! (:
Twister
Twister
Author
Author

https://naruto-junishi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum